SFaB, Vratsa, Multiplier Event, 29 July 2022
On 29 July 2022, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vratsa organised a Multiplier Event of the SFaB project “Supporting Family Business”. The purpose of the event was to present the project, the project partners, the project goals and objectives. A high-quality Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) program was introduced. The MOOC will consist of 5 modules:
- Family Business and Specific Characteristics;
- Role of Women;
- Corporate Governance and Family Governance Mechanism;
- Family Business Strategy.
The project and the expected results were presented at the event. The Handbook of Success Stories and Best Practices was also introduced.
Two lectures were given on:
- Factors affecting the development of family business;
- Family business in Bulgaria.
The guest speakers of the event were:
Prof. Dr. Mariana Asenova – Head of the Department of Economy and Finance at the WARR Plovdiv;
Teodora Ivanova – Marketing Specialist, Representative of the Agency for Regional and Economic Development (ARIR).